Xin Zhang Zeck, M.S., L.Ac, is a licensed Acupuncturist who is highly recognized among acupuncture practitioners and serves as the Secretary for the United Alliance of New York State Licensed Acupunct ...
- Addictions, Allergies, Asthma And More
- MemberUnited Alliance of New York State Licensed Acupuncturists
Xin Zhang Zeck L.AC's Practice location
Stamford, CT 06902 Get Direction
STAMFORD, CT 06902 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Xin Zhang Zeck L.AC | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Xin Zhang Zeck L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zeck
- Q. q.
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Robert S. Lee D.C., L.AC., L.M.T. 2 COMET RD SYOSSET NY 11791
- Dr. Gary Olson D.C 285 Commack Road Commack New York 11725
- Elizabeth Anne Snow L.AC. 39 Gabriele Dr East Norwich NY 11732
- Dr. Yali Li MD, PHD 2375 New York Ave Huntington Station NY 11746
- Thomas Nash LAC 88 Highridge Rd New Rochelle NY 10804
- Christina Newman M.S., L.AC. 150 Forest Ave Glen Cove NY 11542