Dr. Connie Cerne practices Neurological Surgery in Greenville, NC. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Cerne prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Mrs. Connie D Cerne PAC's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Connie D Cerne PAC | Neurosurgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Connie D Cerne PAC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Lobotomies in Other Countries
What is a lobotomy and why was it used?A lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure used for the treatment of various psychological conditions, such as severe depression, mania, schizophrenia, etc. It was even used for the treatment of homosexuality.The idea of brain surgery started around 1890, when a...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Michael C Kachmann MD 2325 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Robert F. James iv MD 2325 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Barbara Eileen Lazio MD 2325 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Mr. Kenneth Stuart Lee M. D. 2325 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Lenwood Perkins Smith M.D. 3 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Keith Anthony Tucci MD 2325 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834