Dr. Mario Scalora is a psychologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Scalora specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Scalora evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Scalora because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mario Joseph Scalora PH.D.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68522 Get Direction
LINCOLN, NE 68588 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mario Joseph Scalora PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mario Joseph Scalora PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Dr. Eric M Gudan PSYD 3700 Sheridan Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Rebecca Kay Braymen PH.D. 4706 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68516
- Dr. Cassie Jo Leutzinger PSY.D. 4545 S 86th St Lincoln NE 68526
- Dr. Rick R Mcneese PH.D. 1919 South 40th Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Mary Lou Paine PH.D., L.P. 1550 S 70th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Rina Shaily Santiago PSY.D. 4545 S 86th St Lincoln NE 68526