Dr. Daniel Mcmurtray is a Chiropractor practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Mcmurtray specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mcmurtray seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College
- Applied Kinesiology
Dr. Daniel Reed Mcmurtray D.C.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64116 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel Reed Mcmurtray D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel Reed Mcmurtray D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Lindsey Gallion D.C. 1520 Walnut Street Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Dustin L. Hewitt D.C. 25 Lindsley Dr Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Dr. Corey Piva D.C 1805 North State Route 7 Pleasant Hill Missouri 64080
- Kelsey Linn Stallbaumer D.C. 125 Ne 91st St Kansas City MO 64155
- Dr. Michael Kirse D.C. 1221 Northeast Douglas Street Lee Summit Missouri 64086
- Dr. Nathan D. Bailey D.C. 8780 Mastin Ave Overland Park KS 66212