Dr. Michael Stroock is a Dentist practicing in Quakertown, PA. Dr. Stroock specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michael F Stroock DMD's Practice location
Quakertown, PA 18951 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael F Stroock DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael F Stroock DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- M. Alexandre Cho 1117 S Broad St Lansdale PA 19446
- Mary E. Cresseveur-Reed D.D.S. 20 South Main Street Coopersburg Pennsylvania 18036
- Dr. Donald R. Berger D.D.S. 140 Inverness Drive Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422
- Dr. David Kaffey DDS 2032 N Broad St Lansdale PA 19446
- Howard G. Sokol 999 Briar Lane Pottstown Pennsylvania 19464
- Dr. Pouya Hatam D.M.D. 676 Dekalb Pike Blue Bell PA 19422