Dr. Richard Haakana is a psychologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Haakana specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Haakana evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Haakana because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Richard Dean Haakana MA's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55416 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Richard Dean Haakana MA | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Richard Dean Haakana MA's reviewsWrite Review
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Berendina (Ina) M. Numan 5816 West Cedar Lake Road St. Louis Park Mn 55416
- Dr. Christopher Richard neary Nicholas PH.D. 1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Norman Jeffrey Cohen PH D 3915 Golden Valley Road Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Amy Steiner PSY.D., ABPP 701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Robert C Doss PSYD LP 225 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Melissa Castro PSYD 1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715