Dr. Elaine Chen is a pediatrician practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Chen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- University of California, Irvine Affiliated Hospitals
- Alameda Alliance for Health
- Anthem Blue Cross Partnership Plan
- CalViva Health
- Care 1st Partner Plan, LLC
- CenCal Health
- Center for Elders Independence (PACE)
- Center for Elders Independence (PACE)
- Community Eldercare of San Diego dba St. Pauls PACE
- Community Health Group Partnership Plan
- Contra Costa Health Plan
- Family Mosaic Project
- Gold Coast Health Plan
- Health Net Community Solutions, Inc.
- Health Plan of San Joaquin
- Health Plan of San Mateo
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kern Family Health Care
- L. A. Care Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare of California Partner Plan
- On Lok Lifeways
- On Lok Lifeways (PACE)
- Partnership Health Plan of California
- Positive Healthcare
- SCAN Health Plan
- San Francisco Health Plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan
- Sutter Senior Care (PACE)
Dr. Elaine Y. Chen MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Elaine Y. Chen MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Elaine Y. Chen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Dr. Touraj Shafai M.D.,PH.D. 7101 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92504
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD 8283 Grove Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Edgar E. Alfaro-McField M.D 2150 N Waterman Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Sunil H. Patel M.D. 18145 Highway 18 Apple Valley CA 92307
- Dr. Saima Khan MD 900 Main St Brawley CA 92227
- Mr. Ali Mohammad Movafagh MD 12712 Heacock St Moreno Valley CA 92553-3037