Dr. David Noel is a Chiropractor practicing in Campbell, CA. Dr. Noel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Noel seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer College Chiropractic West 1997
- Active Release Technique
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Shield of California
- Access+ HMO
- Active Choice
- Active Start
- Added Advantage POS
- Base PPO
- Blue Shield 65 Plus Group Plan
- Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company
- Blue Shield of California PPO
- CCPOA Medical Plan
- California Choice
- Core Flex
- Enhanced PPO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program Access+ HMO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program PPO
- Healthy Families Program
- Local Access+ HMO
- Medicare Supplemental
- Premier PPO
- Shield Saver
- Shield Savings
- Shield Secure
- Shield Secure Plus (PPO)
- Shield Signature
- Shield Spectrum
- Shield Wise
- Simple Savings
- Vital Shield
Dr. David G Noel D.C.'s Practice location
Campbell, CA 95008 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David G Noel D.C. | Chiropractor | Occupational Health
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David G Noel D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Robert J. Adams D.C. 5435 Scotts Valley Dr Scotts Valley CA 95066
- Dr. Andre M. Chevalier 1265 El Camino Real Santa Clara CA 95050
- Harris K. Lee 39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont CA 94538
- Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C. 8455 Milbrook Avenue Fresno California 93720
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Jenkins D.C. 3591 Stevens Creek Blvd San Jose CA 95117
- Mahsa Ostovarinia 20410 Town Center Ln Cupertino CA 95014