Dr. Peter Congiundi is an endodonist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Congiundi is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Peter Joseph Congiundi DDS's Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32504 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Peter Joseph Congiundi DDS | Endodontist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Peter Joseph Congiundi DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Appendicitis? What are the Causes of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition where the appendix, a small finger-like structure located in the right lower part of the abdomen, gets inflamed. Aside from inflammation, the appendix can burst when it is filled with pus. The appendix is commonly known to have no purpose or function in the human...
- How Are Migraines Diagnosed?
How Are Migraines Diagnosed?Migraine is a condition that is mostly mistaken for other diseases. In some cases, it is left undiagnosed, untreated, and even misdiagnosed in certain situations, such as when doctors assuming the migraines are other types of headaches. It is a condition that makes a...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- What Is Left-Sided or Distal Colitis?
Most people have heard of colitis, but what exactly is left-sided colitis?Left-sided colitisLeft-sided colitis is a specific type of ulcerative colitis. Ulcerative colitis creates inflammation in the colon, and left-sided colitis, as you might have imagined, affects the left side. Left-sided colitis...
- What Can Make Me Think that My Baby Has Mumps?
How Can My Baby Catch Mumps?The causing agent of mumps is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Mumps is a disease which falls under the so-called group of childrens' disease. However, adults can also contract mumps. The difference between this disease in kids and grown-ups is the severity of the...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Sidney Charles Rosenthal DMD MSD PA 4300 Bayou Blvd Pensacola FL 32503
- Dr. Stephen Haines Speck D.D.S. 16022 Ponderosa Pass Helotes TX 78023
- Dr. Thomas Lyons D.M.D. 3298 Summit Boulevard Pensacola FL 32503
- Dr. Jeffrey William Hilley D.M.D. 2104 Massey Ave Jacksonville FL 32228
- Dr. Kyle P Schroeder D.D.S. 600 S Main St Oshkosh WI 54902
- Dr. Harold Samuel Sinrod D.D.S. 104 Nightingale Ln Gulf Breeze FL 32561