Dr. Alex Adorno-bruno is a Chiropractor practicing in DORADO, PR. Dr. Adorno-bruno specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Adorno-bruno seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Alex Joel Adorno-bruno D.C.'s Practice location
DORADO, PR 00646 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alex Joel Adorno-bruno D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alex Joel Adorno-bruno D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Sebastian Bonnin DC D-14 Buen Samaritano St Guaynabo PR 00966
- Dr. Cesia Nayeli Cruz D.C. 12-21 AVE AGUAS BUENAS BAYAMON PR 00959
- Raheli De jesus CARRETERA #2 BARRIO CANTERA # 31 MANATI PR 00674
- Dr. Caroline De jesus D.C. CALLE 16 L-8 URB. METROPOLIS CAROLINA PR 00987
- Dr. Dario Ramos DC PASEO LAS CUMBRES SAN JUAN PR 00926
- Dr. Waldemar Carrasquillo D.C. 2T1 Emiliano Pol Ave San Juan PR 00926