Dr. Patricia Kho is an endodonist practicing in Federal Way, WA. Dr. Kho is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Patricia Kho DDS's Practice location
Federal Way, WA 98023 Get Direction
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Patricia Kho DDS | Endodontist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Patricia Kho DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kho
- Woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis Gains Online Following with Gaming
When 28-year-old Emily Mannon was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), a chronic autoimmune disorder that primarily affects the joints, she had one upsetting thought on her mind: What if I can’t play video games anymore? But she was not upset just because of her passion for playing video...
- How Gluten-Free is Papa John’s Latest Product?
Finding a fast-food franchise or an independently-owned eatery that serves genuinely gluten free food can pose a challenge. One might have to search on the web or even make some phone calls to find out whether or not a restaurant’s food and beverages are “safe” to ingest and won’t cause an...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- For Children with Crohn's, New Approach Is Safer than Steroids, Study Finds
Steroids are the standard of therapy when treating Crohn’s flares. Unfortunately, steroids also come with many nasty side effects. For example, bone demineralization and slow growth are just some of the side effects of steroids that are especially concerning for a growing child. Corticosteroids...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Dr. Tim Bachman DMD 701 N 34th St Seattle WA 98103
- Dr. Alan F Macks DMD 4218 S Steele St Tacoma WA 98409
- Dr. Adam Pristera DDS 98 Norman Ave Brooklyn NY 11222
- Dr. Victor K Marfo DDS 10101 8TH AVE S APT L118 SEATTLE WA 98168
- Dr. James Robin Stephens D.D.S., M.SC.D. 411 Strander Blvd Seattle WA 98188
- Dr. Donald Nuwey D.D.S. 602 M St Ne Auburn WA 98002