Dr. Sharron Dupler practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Ardsley, NY. Dr. Dupler evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Dupler seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1983
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1983
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Psychiatry; Bronx Psych Ctr, Psychiatry
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Sharron E. Dupler M.D.'s Practice location
Ardsley, NY 10502 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sharron E. Dupler M.D. | Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sharron E. Dupler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
Nearby Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Kathryn G. Cheney MD 1 Park Ave New York New York 10016
- Emma Jane Laskin Other 1 Barstow Rd # P23 Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Estelle Paris MD 11206 Broadway Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dianne Thomas 165 state street Hackensack Nj 07601
- Dr. Rehana Latif M.D. 130 Pondfield Rd Bronxville NY 10708
- Dr. Phyllis Jeanette Bogard MD 700 Walter Reed Dr Greensboro NC 27403