Dr. Teresa Daversa johnson is a Chiropractor practicing in Washington, PA. Dr. Daversa johnson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Daversa johnson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Teresa Rosa Daversa johnson DC's Practice location
Washington, PA 15301 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Teresa Rosa Daversa johnson DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Teresa Rosa Daversa johnson DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Gregory Douglas Gray D.C. 300 Weyman Rd Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. David P. Gobbie DC 159 Clairton Blvd Pleasant Hills Pennsylvania 15236
- Dr. Robert Leonard Yakovac D.C. 1701 Cochran Rd Pittsburgh PA 15220
- Dr. James Lloyd Goodge DC 105 W Ohara St Mc Donald PA 15057
- Dr. Tiffany M Moat D.C. 9787 N 91st St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Donald Milton Wilson DC 513 Washington Trust Building Washington PA 15301