Dr. Elizabeth Cumby is a family practitioner practicing in Isleta, NM. Dr. Cumby specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cumby possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- U Mass
- Presbyterian Health Plan/Presbyterian Insurance Company
- Choice Care (POS)
- Classic for Kids
- Custom Care (HMO)
- Flex Care (POS)
- My Care (HMO)
- Preferred Care (PPO)
- Premium Assistance for Kids (PAK)
- PresElect (PPO)
- Presbyterian MediCare PPO
- Presbyterian Salud
- Presbyterian Senior Care (HMO)
- Presbyterian State Coverage Insurance (SCI)
- Smart Care (HMO)
- Value Care (HMO)
Dr. Elizabeth Cumby MD's Practice location
Isleta, NM 87022 Get Direction
TOHAJIILEE, NM 87026 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Elizabeth Cumby MD | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Elizabeth Cumby MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cumby
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
Nearby Family Practitioners
- Dr. Donna L. Segarra D.O. Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 87108
- Dr. Dianna Lynne Fury MD Msc 105610 Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Patricia Carabajal MD 2121 Juan Tabo Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Angela Dee Sanchez MD 6100 Pan American Freeway, Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Naomi A Mcauliffe DO 9109 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Todd Armbruster D.O. 2929 Coor Blvd Nw Albuquerque NM 87120