Dr. Hernan Lopez vidal is a Chiropractor practicing in GUAYNABO, PR. Dr. Lopez vidal specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lopez vidal seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Hernan Lopez vidal D.C.'s Practice location
GUAYNABO, PR 00965 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Hernan Lopez vidal D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Hernan Lopez vidal D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Sebastian Bonnin DC D-14 Buen Samaritano St Guaynabo PR 00966
- Dr. Alexandra Cecilia Jarrot sierra D.C. 1051 AVE JESUS T PINERO SAN JUAN PR 00920
- Dr. Maria E Dueno D.C. Saturno 2030 apolo Guaynabo PR 00969
- Dr. Cesia Nayeli Cruz D.C. 12-21 AVE AGUAS BUENAS BAYAMON PR 00959
- Dr. Maria Eugenia Reyna D.C. 1761 Carr. 8838 San Juan PR 00926
- Dr. Lyann Agresar sosa D.C. 146 Calle Del Parque San Juan PR 00911