Dr. Yadira Dacosta practices Neurological Surgery in Caguas, PR. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Dacosta prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Yadira Dacosta MD's Practice location
Caguas, PR 00726 Get Direction
CAGUAS, PR 00726 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Yadira Dacosta MD | Neurosurgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Yadira Dacosta MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Rafael F Cardona duran M.D. Centro Renal Universitario San Juan PR 00922
- Dr. Ricardo H Brau M.D. 400 Ave Fd Roosevelt San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Fanor Manuel Saavedra pozo M.D. 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Caleb E. Feliciano - valls MD 5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Jose V Santos pico MD 1400 Calle San Rafael San Juan PR 00909
- Dr. Rafael Rodriguez-mercado M.D. Va Caribbean Healthcare System San Juan PR 00921