Dr. Sunny Spinosa is a Dentist practicing in Watertown, NY. Dr. Spinosa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Sunny John cosmo Spinosa DDS's Practice location
Watertown, NY 13619 Get Direction
Fort Drum, NY 13602 Get Direction
COOPERSTOWN, NY 13326 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sunny John cosmo Spinosa DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sunny John cosmo Spinosa DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Anselum Louis Pominville DDS 7626 N State St Lowville NY 13367
- Dr. James Lee Marks DDS 2 Antwerp St Philadelphia NY 13673
- Dr. Phuc M Nguyen D.D.S 10590 Enduring Freedom Drive Fort Drum NY 13602
- Dr. Scott R. Day DDS 354 E Main St Gouverneur NY 13642
- Dr. Andrew Nguyen D.D.S. Us Army Dental Activity Attn Credentials Fort Drum NY 13602
- Dr. John Gordon Keeton DDS Building 9900 2nd Floor Tacoma WA 98431