Dr. Saravanan Ramalingam is a transplant surgeon practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Ramalingam specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Ramalingam performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Ramalingam works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Dr. Saravanan Ramalingam M.D's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Saravanan Ramalingam M.D | Transplant Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Saravanan Ramalingam M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Free Online Seminar on Intimacy for Parkinson's Patients
Chronic and degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, lupus, and fibromyalgia, among many others, may dramatically alter the patient’s way of life in order to compensate for their symptoms. Said diseases may cause significant changes in their daily habits, and even make...
- Sports Illustrated Model Robyn Lawley Shares Her Lupus Story
Robyn Lawley is the first curvy model to be named a model for a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. She has appeared in four publications of the magazine, even the most recent issue, and hosts the plus-size modeling competition called Cosmo Cure. ...
- Pain in the Right Arm: Causes and Home Remedies
Pain in any part of your body can prevent you from carrying out your daily activities. When it comes to the right hand, which we use frequently to perform daily duties, pain can raise concern. Read further to learn about the causes of right arm pain and all possible home remedies you can use to...
Nearby Transplant Surgeons
- Dr. Carlos E Marroquin M.D. 601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Christopher T Barry M.D./PH.D 601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Koji Tomiyama M.D. 601 ELMWOOD AVE ROCHESTER NY 14642
- Dr. Georgios Tsoulfas Other 601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Mark Stuart Orloff Other 601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Roberto Hernandez-alejandro M.D. 601 ELMWOOD AVE ROCHESTER NY 14642