Dr. Burton Silver is an optometrist practicing in Watertown, NY. Dr. Silver specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Silver performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Burton Silver OD's Practice location
Watertown, NY 13601 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Burton Silver OD | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Burton Silver OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Stephen Marc Baker O.D. 147 W 1st St Oswego NY 13126
- Dr. Danielle Kathryn Pelletier O.D. P-11050a Mt. Belvedere Blvd. Fort Drum NY 13602
- Dr. Amasa L Mecham O.D. 10506 Euphrates River Valley Road Fort Drum NY 13602
- Dr. Aimee Paradis OD 1815 State St Watertown NY 13601
- Dr. Holger Leonard Brencher O.D., MS, BA Us Army Dental Activity Attn Credentials Fort Drum NY 13602
- Julie Young OD 3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234