Dr. Carrie Dougherty practices Neuropathology in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dougherty studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Carrie Oakley Dougherty MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107 Get Direction
Evanston, IL 60201 Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20007 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Carrie Oakley Dougherty MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Carrie Oakley Dougherty MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can MS be Inherited?
If you have MS, then you understand what it is like living with an unpredictable condition. Managing MS can challenging enough individually, let alone having to worry if your child will get MS. This is understandable as it is only natural to want the best for your child. If you plan on having...
- How to Take a Stress-Free Vacation with Multiple Sclerosis
How often did you think of traveling when you were first diagnosed with multiple sclerosis? For many, the answer was "not often". However, over time, many people will have the urge to travel or explore for a variety of reasons. It could be just a desire for a change of pace, the desire to be with...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- Parkinson's Disease Patients are Given Renewed Hope with a New Therapy
Hitherto there is no truly preventive treatment for Parkinson’s disease. It is important that neurologists be aware of the symptomatic triad of depression, losing the sense of smell and constipation. It is good to consult with a neurologist with some expertise in the subject when these cases are...
- Weight Training for Parkinson's Patients Helps to Manage the Symptoms of the Disease
A recent study has shown that weight training alleviates symptoms of Parkinson’s disease like rigidity, slowness, and tremors. Parkinson’s disease is characterized by tremors, slowness, and difficulty in movement. It is a slow and progressive neurological disease. The new study shows that weight...
- Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease
Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease is not easy. It may take several appointments to reach a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease. When consulting with the doctor, he or she will take a detailed history and do a complete clinical examination. He or she will then carry out many other tests, including a...
- Dr. Hasan Askari MD 113 N Market St Selinsgrove PA 17870
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MD 775 Norland Avenue Chambersburg Pennsylvania 17201
- Dr. Christopher C Bradley M.D., PH.D. 5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- William R. Wolfe 93 Cooper Road Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. David Abend D.O. Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 07649
- Dr. Louis Samuel Pearlstein D.O. 3070 Bristol Pike Bensalem PA 19020