Dr. Michael Ray Bendel-stenzel M.D.
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology2525 Chicago Ave. S. 32-B880 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Michael is a Pediatric Hospitalist at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. He attended medical school at the University of Minnesota where he also completed a pediatric residency and a pedia ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Nephrology, Pediatric - University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis
Dr. Michael Ray Bendel-stenzel M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
- Diabetes Drug May Help Prevent Parkinson's, Study Shows
Drugs used to treat type 2 diabetes, belonging to a class called glitazones (GTZs) may reduce the risk of Parkinson’s by as much as 28 percent, a study suggests. It was a large scale study done by analyzing more than 100 million prescriptions. ...
- What to Expect After Chemotherapy
Chemotherapy is a treatment for many types of cancer. Chemotherapy works in various ways in fighting cancer in the human body: It suppresses cancer cells from growth and spreading to other parts of the body, kills cancer cells hence stopping the condition, and can also reduce recurrence of cancer...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Lydia Najera MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault M.D.2512 S 7th St Minneapolis MN 55454
- Youngki Kim M516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Neil J. Paloian MD420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Jurat Singh Rajpal M.D.420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455