Dr. Randall Rochester is a Chiropractor practicing in Port Orange, FL. Dr. Rochester specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rochester seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic 1985
- Activator Methods
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Florida Blue - Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Florida
- Blue Options Hospital Surgical Plus
- BlueMedicare HMO / BlueMedicare Group HMO
- BlueMedicare PPO / BlueMedicare Group PPO
- BlueMedicare Regional PPO
- BlueMedicare Supplement
- BlueOptions Health & Dental - Health
- BlueSelect Hospital Surgical Plus
- Conversion Opt A, B, & C
- Conversion Opt I, II, III, IV, V
- Cover Florida
- Dimension III & IV
- Direct PPC
- Health Kids BlueCare
- Healthy Kids BlueOptions
- Miami Dade Blue
- MyBasic BlueSelect Network
- MyBasic NetworkBlue
- Temporary Insurance Protection
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Randall John Rochester DC's Practice location
Port Orange, FL 32127 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Randall John Rochester DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Randall John Rochester DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Clifton Wade Cox D.C. 1081 Horizon View Blvd Port Orange FL 32129
- Dr. John D Lockenour DC 5889 S Williamson Blvd Port Orange FL 32128
- Mr. Michael J Rodriguez D.C. 545 W Granada Blvd Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Dr. Keith Charles Richard D.C. 2568 S Ridgewood Avenue Edgewater FL 32141
- Dr. Martin Cox DC 1241 S Ridgewood Ave Daytona Beach FL 32114
- Dr. Christopher Ali Amirzadeh D.C. 152 W SANDALWOOD CT DAYTONA BEACH FL 32119