Dr. Pauline Horn is an anesthesiologist practicing in Brooklyn, MD. Dr. Horn ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Horn also might help manage pain after an operation.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Pauline Horn CRNA's Practice location
Brooklyn, MD 21225 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Pauline Horn CRNA | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Pauline Horn CRNA's reviewsWrite Review
- Some Women May Benefit from Delaying Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy, New Research Suggests
Mastectomy can be a daunting, but incredibly effective treatment for women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. In the surgery, all breast tissue is removed from the infected breast in an effort to treat or remove cancerous cells, but for women who undergo this surgery, the end result leaves much...
- Are You Suffering From Lewy Body Dementia or Something Else?
Facts you should know about LBD1. Lewy body dementia (LBD) is one of the most common types of degenerative dementia. Just like Alzheimer’s disease, LBD is a degenerative form of dementia that is caused by the presence of lewy bodies. This causes the unusual collection of a protein known as...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Mark T. Matsunaga MD 10710 Charter Dr Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Howard Andrew Katz D.D.S. 2705 Mountain Rd Pasadena MD 21122
- Dr. Amballur David John M.D. 4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D. 1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD 1930 Village Center Cir Las Vegas NV 89134
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007