Dr. Robert Drumm is an adolescent specialist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Drumm works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Drumm treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1983
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Urinary Incontinence
- Ear Infection
- Neck Pain
- Abnormal Gait
- La State Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Robert Eldred Drumm M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert Eldred Drumm M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Diabetes Drug May Help Prevent Parkinson's, Study Shows
Drugs used to treat type 2 diabetes, belonging to a class called glitazones (GTZs) may reduce the risk of Parkinson’s by as much as 28 percent, a study suggests. It was a large scale study done by analyzing more than 100 million prescriptions. ...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Reasons Why You Need Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick of using razors, shaving creams, or waxing? Are you looking for a permanent and a better solution? Have you ever considered laser hair removal?Laser hair removal is a great and safe option for you, if you want to have hairless skin and smooth skin at the same time. The best thing yet is...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Jennifer Venier Hogan M.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Brannon Charles Perilloux M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Rodger Harold Elofson M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Elenita P Santos-mata M.D.4851 W Park Dr Zachary LA 70791
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Curry M.D.8235 Ymca Plaza Dr Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806