Dr. Amanda Davis is a psychologist practicing in San Rafael, CA. Dr. Davis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Davis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Davis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Amanda Davis PSY.D.'s Practice location
San Rafael, CA 94901 Get Direction
OAKLAND, CA 94608 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Amanda Davis PSY.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Amanda Davis PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Mr. Ronald M. Ruff PH.D. 909 Hyde St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Janice E. Cohen M.D. Inner Sunset San Francisco CA 94122
- Dr. Mary C. Lamia PH.D. 1030 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D. 730 Alhambra Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Alex Wang PH.D. 1100 Sanchez St San Francisco CA 94114
- Dr. Myriam J Sollman PHD 505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143