Dr. James Wylie is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wylie specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Wylie can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Wylie can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Grady Mem Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Piedmont Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. James Edwin Wylie M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30328 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James Edwin Wylie M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James Edwin Wylie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Exactly Does an OB-GYN Do?
IntroductionThe term "OB-GYN" is an abbreviation for obstetrician-gynecologist. An OB-GYN is a healthcare provider who specializes in female reproductive health, including pregnancy and childbirth. There are also OB-GYNs who offer general medical services that are similar to what primary care...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- The Stages of Menopause
Menopause is a natural transition period where women progress from their childbearing years to a subsequent stage of their lives. The symptoms that come with it shift and appear in overlapping stages.It is very important for women to understand all the signs and symptoms that accompany menopause,...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- A More Accurate Measure of Obesity
According to a new study, many people who are listed as overweight as per their body mass index (BMI) scores may actually be classified as obese. “BMI along with the measures of the hormone leptin is a better way to measure obese people, especially those who are at increased risk of diabetes,...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Kenny R. Sinervo 6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D. 1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D. 2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D. 5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD 11975 Morris Rd Alpharetta GA 30005
- Robert D Moore 3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005