Dr. Cynthia Alexander is a psychologist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Alexander specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Alexander evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Alexander because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Florida Blue - Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Florida
- Blue Options Hospital Surgical Plus
- BlueMedicare HMO / BlueMedicare Group HMO
- BlueMedicare PPO / BlueMedicare Group PPO
- BlueMedicare Regional PPO
- BlueMedicare Supplement
- BlueOptions Health & Dental - Health
- BlueSelect Hospital Surgical Plus
- Conversion Opt A, B, & C
- Conversion Opt I, II, III, IV, V
- Cover Florida
- Dimension III & IV
- Direct PPC
- Health Kids BlueCare
- Healthy Kids BlueOptions
- Miami Dade Blue
- MyBasic BlueSelect Network
- MyBasic NetworkBlue
- Temporary Insurance Protection
Dr. Cynthia L Alexander PHD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cynthia L Alexander PHD | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cynthia L Alexander PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- Nancy Bacher 2999 Ne 191st St Miami FL 33180
- Dr. Eric Y Reznik PSY.D. 17100 Royal Palm Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33326
- Dr. Mitchell E Spero PSY D 12651 West Sunrise Blvd. Suite 101 Sunrise FL 33323
- Dr. Cheri Gay Surloff PHD.,PSYD 501 Palm Dr Hallandale FL 33009
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Huttman PH.D. 2900 W Cypress Creek Rd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Mrs. Jacqueline C Valdes PHD 2214 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood FL 33020