Dr. Nina Aks is a Dentist practicing in Germantown, MD. Dr. Aks specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
The University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 2001
- Bone Augmentation and Grafting
- Crown Lengthening
- Crowns And Bridges
- Deep Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Gum Grafts
- Periodontal Surgery
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sinus Lift
- Teeth Whitening
- Professional MemberBenjamin Franklin Society - University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Nina V Aks DMD's Practice location
Germantown, MD 20876 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nina V Aks DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nina V Aks DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S. 11400 Rockville Pike Rockville MD 20852
- Joseph J. Oh 1600 Tysons Blvd. Mc Lean VA 22102
- Michael Landy D.D.S., F.A.G.D. 4600 Connecticut Ave Nw Washington DC 20008
- Dr. Maya B. Bachour D.D.S. 20405 Exchange Street, Suite 201 Ashburn Virginia 20147
- Anh N. Tran DDS MS 11906-H Darnestown Road North Potomac Maryland 20878
- Dr. Tara Moshiri D.D.S 46090 Lake Center Plaza Sterling Virginia 20165