Dr. Raul Meoz practices Radiation Oncology in Las Vegas, NV. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Meoz specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
University of Zulia, Venezuela Medical Degree 1971
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Top DoctorsDesert Companion
- Medical MarvelsNevada Business Magazine
- High-dose-rate Brachytherapy
- Research, Clinical Trials
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Baylor College of MedicineTherapeutic Radiology
Experience & Accolades
- Radiation OncologistComprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada
Dr. Raul Meoz MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89148 Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89148 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Raul Meoz MD | Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Raul Meoz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meoz
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
Nearby Radiation Oncologists
- Dr. Farzaneh Farzin MD 3730 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas NV 89169
- Dr. Andrew M Cohen MD 7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Danny L Curtis MD 655 N Town Center Drive Las Vegas NV 89144
- Dr. Navneet N Sharda M.D. 3509 E Harmon Ave Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Matthew Schwartz MD 10001 S Eastern Ave Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Robert C O'laughlin M.D. 122 Saint Christopher Drive Ashland KY 41101