Dr. Lynne Davis is an audiologist practicing in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Davis evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Davis takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Lynne Davis CCC-A's Practice location
Lancaster, PA 17601 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lynne Davis CCC-A | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lynne Davis CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You and Your Child Benefit from a Life Coach?
It is not easy being the parent of a child with autism. There are joyous moments, of course, but there is no denying that there are also challenges. You constantly worry about your children and fight to provide them with the best physical, mental, and emotional care. In doing so, you may have...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Turmeric?
Turmeric is a commonly used spice that has been an integral part of Asian cuisine. It is also used as a medicine for many conditions in Asia as well. Curcumin, one of the main components of turmeric, is reported to have antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory...
- These Needle-Free Injection Devices Will Make Diabetes Treatment Less Painful and Easier
History of modern injection devices and their widespread use in medicine started in the middle of the 19th century and have dominated in some treatment forms for more than 150 years. However, even though many use it, this method has specific drawbacks too. It not only requires a high level...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Leela Ann Cleary AUD 1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Mr. David Michael Lynch M.S 1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Dr. Linda Marie Gonya-hartman AU.D 806 W Main St Mount Joy PA 17552
- Christa E Roe AU.D,CCC/A 1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Mrs. Carol Frances Sova M.S. CCC-A 1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Brittany Panetta AUD 235 Bloomfield Dr Lititz PA 17543