Dr. Jacqueline Panko is a dermatologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Panko specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Panko diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2019
- MemberAmerican Academy of Dermatology
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 2006
- Research Fellowship: University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, UT in Dermatology 2004
Dr. Jacqueline Panko M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
TAYLORSVILLE, UT 84129Get Direction
Dr. Jacqueline Panko M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Panko
- Ringworm in Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
What is Ringworm? Ringworm is a fungal skin disease. The fungi live on the skin surface and skin follicle. They feed on dead skin tissue and hair. The most predominant fungus that can cause ringworm is Microsporum canis, which can affect the superficial layer of hair, nails, and skin. Medically,...
- What Is Acne: Get the Facts
Acne is a condition that affects the oil glands of the skin. The pores connect to oil glands underneath the skin. These glands form an oily substance referred to as sebum. The pores then link to the glands via a canal known as the follicle. Inside these follicles, oil transports dead skin cells...
- How to Take Care of Dry Skin
There are a number of different factors that affect someone's skin, whether it be the person's overall health, their genes, their age, or even the cold temperature outside. But, having it can be a little embarrassing. While hydrating and replenishing the lost moisture are vital steps in keeping the...
- Treatments for Ringworm
What is ringworm?Ringworm is a common fungal infection of the skin. It is scientifically called as tinea corporis, and belongs to the group dermatophytes. Ringworm does not involve worms, as the name suggests. Instead, its name comes from the ring-like red patches that can occur on the arms, legs,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that results in the formation of thick, reddish patches on the skin, often with a scaly appearance. This is a condition resulting from changes in the normal life cycle of skin cells. Under normal conditions, new skin cells grow and replace the old ones on the...
- Signs and Symptoms of Jock Itch
It is treatable and definitely curable. It is a condition that primarily affects men, but it can occur in women as well. It is an uncomfortable and deeply irritating itch in your groin that refuses to go away. Caused by a fungus, it leaves a painful wavy rash in its wake. These are the signs and...
- Dr. Karen R. Stolman MD440 West 200 South Salt Lake City Utah 84101
- Mr. Robert Lynn Orme MD11760 South 700 East Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Allison Lara Triplitt MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. John E Robison M.D.390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Jennie T Clarke MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Tanya E. Christensen M.D.30 N Union St Rochester NY 14607