Dr. Leon Noel is an internist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Noel specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Noel provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1973
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
- Workers' Compensation
- California Division of Workers' Compensation
- DC Workers' Compensation Commission
- Erie Insurance Group
- First Health
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Hanover Insurance
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission
- Liberty Mutual
- Maryland Workers' Compensation
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance
- NY State Workers' Compensation Board
- Penn National Insurance
- State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation (SAIF)
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
Dr. Leon Erin Noel M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80211 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Leon Erin Noel M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Leon Erin Noel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Noel
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle that normally happens every month is a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Dr. Julie Ann Parsons MD 11338 Navajo Circle Westminster Colorado 80234
- Andrew Fedorowicz 5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Igor Huzicka MD 125 Inverness Dr E Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Danielle S. McDermott MD 13001 E 17th Pl Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Susanna Coiro MD 7235 Middleham Place Castle Rock Colorado 80108
- Dr. David A Gordon MD 1127 N Pennsylvania Street Denver CO 80220