Dr. Sarah Radabaugh is a Chiropractor practicing in Worland, WY. Dr. Radabaugh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Radabaugh seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- 51-99 Employee Elect
- Advantage HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem HealthKeepers (HealthKeepers, Inc. - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers (Peninsula Health Care, Inc - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers (Priority Health Care, Inc - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus
- Anthem KeyCare (PPO)
- Anthem KeyCare HSA
- Anthem KeyCare POS
- Anthem Medicare Preferred
- Anthem Medicare Preferred Core
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Access PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross HMO (CaliforniaCare)
- Blue Cross POS - HMO Network
- Blue Cross PPO (Prudent Buyer)
- Blue MedicareRx Plus (PDP)
- Blue MedicareRx Premier (PDP)
- Blue MedicareRx Standard (PDP)
- Blue View Vision, Anthem Vision and Anthem Blue Vision
- BlueCare Family Plan
- BlueCare Health Plan
- Century Preferred
- ClearProtection 1000
- ClearProtection 3300
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Commonwealth of Virginia - HDHP
- Conversion (Participating)
- Empire Direct HMO
- Empire Direct POS
- Empire Direct Share POS
- Essential KeyCare
- Federal Employee Program - Basic/Standard Option
- Healthy Virginian
- ITPE Health and Welfare Fund
- Individual Basic BlueCare (Participating)
- Individual Basic KeyCare (PPO)
- Individual KeyCare (PPO)
- Individual KeyCare Preferred (PPO)
- KeyCare Flexible Choice
- KeyCare Healthsmart
- Lumenos HRA
- Lumenos HSA Plus
- Lumenos Plans
- MedBlue HMO
- Medicare Supplement
- National Vision
- New England Health Plans - Connecticut
- Option 1 or Option 2 (Participating)
- PPO USA
- Premier PPO
- Select HMO
- Select PPO
- Senior Secure Medicare+Choice HMO
- Short Option
- SmartSense Plus
- Standard 1 or Standard 2
- State BlueCare
- State Preferred
- The Connecticut Coalition
- The Local Choice
- The Local Choice - HDHP
- Traditional Indemnity
- Tri-State Teamsters
- Virginia Advantage
- Virginia Basic
- Virginia Select
- Virginia Standard
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Radabaugh D.C.'s Practice location
Worland, WY 82401 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Radabaugh D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Radabaugh D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...