Dr. Janet Beimborn is an audiologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Beimborn evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Beimborn takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Multiplan PHCS
Janet Beimborn M.S., CCC/A's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Janet Beimborn M.S., CCC/A | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Janet Beimborn M.S., CCC/A's reviewsWrite Review
- Skin Maceration: What is it?
One of the most common wound care problems is the maceration of the skin around the wound. In most cases, this causes discomfort and irritation, but it may also lead to ulceration and damage of the unaffected tissues.Skin macerationEpidermal tissue of the skin is the most effective barrier against...
- What Is Talipes Equinovarus and How Is It Treated?
IntroductionTalipes equinovarus (TEV) or commonly known as clubfoot, is a congenital foot and ankle deformity. Infants born with this deformity show a foot that is turned inward. In severe cases, the bottom of a newborn's foot faces upward or sideways. In spite of the deformity, clubfoot during...
- Tips for Hydrated Lips
Skin always bears the brunt of the climate, attacked by sun, wind, cold and dry air. Lips, made of mucous membranes, have thin surface layers and are vulnerable to all of the above much more than the skin, which we usually protect with creams and lotions. Research shows that we lose 10 times more...
- Understanding the Risk Factors for Prediabetes
Type II diabetes, the most commonly diagnosed form, is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made...
- The Single Best Way to Avoid the Flu
The single and most effective way to protect against the flu is to take the flu vaccine every year.Why should you get vaccinated against the fluInfluenza is a serious condition, which results in a high number of hospitalizations and can sometimes even lead to death. Even though children below...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Maria R. Merrill AU.D., CCC/A 3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Kathryn M Olsen AU.D. 12780 W North Ave Brookfield WI 53005
- Susan M Long MS 9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Monica L. Dentino CCC-A 3720 N 124th St Milwaukee WI 53222
- . Dale Charles Wheeler 5000 W National Ave Milwaukee WI 53295
- Meagan Marie Kaska 2255 S 108th St Milwaukee WI 53227