Dr. Troy Jones is a Dentist practicing in Wickenburg, AZ. Dr. Jones specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland OR D.M.D. 1986
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentures & Partials
- Glo™ Teeth Whitening System
- Laser Bacterial Reduction (lbr)
- Porcelain Veneers
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Appliances
- Velscope® Oral Cancer Screening
Troy Conlin Jones D.M.D.'s Practice location
Wickenburg, AZ 85390 Get Direction
Wickenburg, AZ 85390 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Troy Conlin Jones D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Troy Conlin Jones D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. David C Uthoff D.M.D 821 W Wickenburg Way Wickenburg AZ 85390
- Dr. Edward F Kirk D.D.S. 1175 W Wickenburg Way Wickenburg AZ 85390
- Dr. Paul Arthur Savino DDS 130 E Yavapai St Wickenburg AZ 85390
- Steven Scruggs DMD 821 W WICKENBURG WAY WICKENBURG AZ 85390
- Craig Arthur Trueblood D.D.S. 375 S Vulture Mine Rd Wickenburg AZ 85390