Dr. Julian Hsin-cheng Wan MD
Urologist1500 East Medical Center Dr 4th Floor Clinic B R Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Specializing in pediatric urology and urology, Dr. Julian Wan, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. He currently sees patients in Redford, Michigan and Livonia, Michigan and Ann arbor, Michigan. ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1985
University of Michigan Medical School 1985
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
- Gene rearrangement in B- and T-lymphoproliferative disease detected by the polymerase chain reaction.
- Monoclonality in B cell lymphoma detected in paraffin wax embedded sections using the polymerase chain reaction.
- [Use of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect monoclonality of B-lymphoproliferative disorders at DNA level].
- Urethrocutaneous fistula following hypospadias repair: regional anesthesia and other factors.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus patients with past neuropsychiatric involvement are associated with worse cognitive impairment: a longitudinal study.
- [Surgery of ipsilateral Hawkins Ⅲ talus neck and ankle joint fractures via internal and lateral approaches with Herbert screws].
- Letter to the editor regarding 'A comparison between tourniquet application and epinephrine injection for hemostasis during hypospadias surgery: The effect on bleeding and postoperative outcome' by F. Alizadeh, A. Fakoor, S. Haghdani.
- [Studies on proliferative kinetics of the K-562 cell line in microculture].
- Haemopoietic progenitor cells measured by limiting dilution in microwell culture.
- Cell kinetics of the K-562 cell line in microculture.
- [The response of cells to anti-tumour drugs estimated by limiting dilution in microwell culture].
- [Cloning assay of human lymphocytes and leukemic cell lines by limiting dilution in microculture].
- [Effect of indirubin on hemopoietic cell production (author's transl)].
- [Growth and differentiation of human leukemic peripheral blood cells in diffusion chambers (author's transl)].
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Urology
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Julian Hsin-cheng Wan MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Julian Hsin-cheng Wan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wan
- Bisphenol A May Lower the Quantity and Quality of Sperm
A new study has shown that higher levels of bisphenol A (BPA) in urine may lower sperm count and motility in men, affecting their ability to father a child. The results of the study are published in the journal Fertility and Sterility and this is first of its kind to link the levels of BPA to sperm...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- Treatments For Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate CancerSince prostate cancer is a very dangerous infection, there is need to consider a number of factors before treating the condition. Prostate cancer is an infection that does not cause any immediate effects to the patient. However, when the infection develops, it may spread...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- Dr. Ronald William Wadle DO25500 Meadowbrook Road Novi Michigan 48375
- Dr. Howard R. Usitalo M.D.515 S Main St Chelsea Michigan 48118
- Dr. John T Stoffel MD41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Rajesh Gobind Laungani M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Christopher L Allam DO1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. John Frederick Harb MD14555 Levan Rd Livonia MI 48154