Dr. Ted Wunderlich is a psychologist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Wunderlich specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wunderlich evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wunderlich because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Ted Wunderlich PSY.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MO 65807 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ted Wunderlich PSY.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ted Wunderlich PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Dr. Renae Marie Courtney PSY. D. 1531 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Gabriel A Cline PH.D. 1358 E KINGSLEY ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65804
- Dr. Gregory Charles Koehler PH.D. 1230 N Duquesne Rd Joplin MO 64801
- Dr. Eileen Bartow-rives PHD 1300 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Colby Lowel Wang M.D. 636 W Republic Rd Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Robert Allen King PSYD 1312 E Lark St Springfield MO 65804