Dr. Kimberly Kobus is a psychologist practicing in Naperville, IL. Dr. Kobus specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kobus evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kobus because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kimberly Kobus PH.D.'s Practice location
Naperville, IL 60563 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kimberly Kobus PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kimberly Kobus PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD 1100 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301
- Dr. Brandi K. Boan PSYD Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 60548
- Dr. Patricia R. Francis PSY.D. 507 Thornhill Dr Carol Stream IL 60188
- Dr. Ralph W Whetstine PSY.D. 830 E Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60173
- Dr. Erin Marie Liebich PSY.D. 350 S Schmale Rd Carol Stream IL 60188
- Dr. Courtney L. Dirksen PH.D. 855 E Golf Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005