Dr. Thomas Edgar is a Dentist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Edgar specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas Michael Edgar DDS's Practice location
Austin, TX 78731 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Thomas Michael Edgar DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Thomas Michael Edgar DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dr. Ronald B. Cass DDS, FAGD 7011 Hart Ln Austin Texas 78731
- Dr. David A. Slaughter DDS 15004 Avery Ranch Blvd Austin TX 78717
- Dr. Shirley Tharwat Hamamcy D.M.D. 15534 Ranch Rd 620 N Austin TX 78717
- Pamela Rene Singletary DDS 14005 N Hwy 183 Austin TX 78717
- Dr. Margaret E. Rayne D.D.S. 1221 West Ben White Blvd. Austin Texas 78704
- Dr. Sravanthi Pamarti D.D.S Plash Tower, C wing, Flat #2201 Andheri west Mumbai 400053