Dr. Richard Dell practices Neuropathology in Bellflower, CA. Dr. Dell studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1982
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Richard M. Dell MD's Practice location
Bellflower, CA 90706 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard M. Dell MD | Neurologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard M. Dell MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- How BMI Negatively Impacts Dementia
Dementia refers to a large number of diseases that progressively affect the person’s ability to think correctly, which can compromise their functionality in many ways. Those who suffer from any of these diseases might exhibit a wide variety of symptoms, including language issues, learning...
- Living With Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects several people worldwide,...
- Wandering and Dementia
What is wandering?Wandering is an act of aimless movement mostly done by people who are suffering from some neurological problems such as dementia and autism, among others. These conditions affect most of the elderly and young children. Therefore, parents of young children who have autism or sons...
- Can Dogs Detect Parkinson's Disease?
Our dogs aren’t just pets nowadays. Aside from being the man’s best friend, dogs are also excellent partners in improving the medical field. Since the beginning of time, dogs are appreciated by their owners and animal lovers. Not only are they loyal to you, but they are also keen in so many...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Stroke?
A stroke is caused by an insufficient flow of blood to the brain as a result of an interruption of blood flow. This will usually result in oxygen deprivation to the brain tissues. How quick you recover from a stroke depends on how fast you get medical attention. Remember, a massive stroke is fatal....
- Dr. Nguyen Nhut Thong MD 9940 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Regina Radner Berkovich MD 1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Miller M.D. 3325 Palo Verde Ave Long Beach CA 90808
- Dr. David Brown D.O. Lake Charles Louisiana 72758
- Dr. Ezekiel Fink MD 415 North Crescent Drive Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Rami G. Apelian M.D. 1015 North 1st Ave. Arcadia CA 91006