Dr. Ronald Hempel is an endodonist practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Hempel is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Delta Dental
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
- United Concordia
Dr. Ronald P. Hempel D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fresno, CA 93711 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ronald P. Hempel D.D.S. | Endodontist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ronald P. Hempel D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- High Levels of Testosterone Delays Language Development in Boys
Language development in boys is always at a slower rate than in girls. A recent study throws light on the reason why this delay happens in boys. In this study, published in the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, the testosterone levels in 900 newborns were measured. Newborn boys are exposed...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- What is Heartburn?
Heartburn is a warm, burning sensation that is usually felt under the breast bone and upper abdomen. The wave of irritation starts from the chest area and gradually moves towards the throat. The feeling is more prominent after eating, when the person is lying down, or if the individual is in a bent...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- Facebook Photo Reveals Little-Known Breast Cancer Symptom
Thirty-seven-year-old Sherrie Rhodes was doing what many people do on a hot June day, going swimming. While she was putting on her bathing suit, the mother of three realized something unusual. On the outer side of her left breast, Sherrie noticed an indentation in her skin. Remembering a recent...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- Dr. William Craig Noblett D.D.S., M.S. 2850 Telegraph Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Kevin T. Nii D.D.S 4824 N 1st St Fresno CA 93726
- Dr. Alan Lee Harlan D.D.S. 1332 W Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93711
- Dr. Gerald Layne Danielson D.D.S. 6115 N 1st St Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Tuan Hung Nguyen D.D.S 1332 W Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93711
- Dr. Wayne V. Hotzakorgian D.D.S., M.SC.D. 4824 N 1st St Fresno CA 93726