Dr. Michelle Felicella is a pathologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Felicella is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Felicella can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Felicella may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Member Henry Ford Medical Group
- University of California, San Francisco 2010
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care 2006
Dr. Michelle Eldon madden Felicella M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85013Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Eldon madden Felicella M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Dr. Ryan Michael Gill M.D., PH.D.Ucsf San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Nupoor Gajjar MD350 Hawthorne Ave Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Ronald Balassanian MD1600 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Emmanuel Adegoke Fadeyi MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Christopher John Jacques MD250 Bon Air Rd Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Mark Alan Bennett D.D.S.1331 S Eliseo Dr Greenbrae CA 94904