Dr. Michelle Eldon madden Felicella M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology505 Parnassus Ave # M-580 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Michelle Felicella is a pathologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Felicella is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Felicella can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Felicella may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Member Henry Ford Medical Group
- University of California, San Francisco 2010
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care 2006
Dr. Michelle Eldon madden Felicella M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85013Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Eldon madden Felicella M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Ryan Michael Gill M.D., PH.D.Ucsf San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Emmanuel Adegoke Fadeyi MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Sahussapont Joseph Sirintrapun MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Rageshree Ramachandran MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- John S Greenspan DDS513 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Scott C. Kogan M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143