Dr. Helaine Smith is a Dentist practicing in West Roxbury, MA. Dr. Smith specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Manhattanville College B.A. 1988
Boston University D.M.D. 1991
Suffolk University M.B.A 2007
- Top 25 Women in Dentistry2010Dental Products Report
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Exam
- Dental Implants
- Fluoride Treatment
- Restorative Dentistry
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry - MAGB
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Las Vegas InstituteGeneral Dentistry
Helaine Smith DMD's Practice location
West Roxbury, MA 02132 Get Direction
Pound Ridge, NY 10576 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Helaine Smith DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Helaine Smith DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Mark A. Hanna DMD 55 Main St Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Jeffrey W. Tocci DDS 31 A Washington Street Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 02481
- Angel Angelic Gangoy 1 W Water St Wakefield MA 01880
- Dr. Mark Sivers D.M.D. 50 Staniford St Boston MA 02114
- Jeffrey I. Fayerman 1395 North Main Street Randolph Massachusetts 2368
- Dr. Marguerite M. Fallon D.M.D. 101 River Road Weston Massachusetts 2493