Dr. Gopi Shah is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Shah specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Shah can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Shah can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- French-Polycl Med S-Hl Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Ny Polyclinic Sch-Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- HealthFirst (NY-NJ)
- Child Health Plus
- Family Health Plus
- HealthFirst Healthy NY Program
- Healthfirst NJ Coordinated Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ FamilyCare / Medicaid
- Healthfirst NJ Increased Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Maximum Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Medicare Plus Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst New York
- Life Improvement Plan
- Senior Health Partners
Mrs. Gopi K Shah MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11203 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Gopi K Shah MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Gopi K Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Smoking During Pregnancy is Linked to Blood Vessel Damage in Children
A new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, has shown that smoking during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of blood vessel damage in the child. In this study, enrolling 250 children, the body dimensions and lung functioning of the children were measured when they were 4-weeks-old....
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- How Is Fibroids Diagnosed?
Fibroids are commonly found during a routine pelvic exam. Your doctor may feel an irregular pelvic mass in your abdomen, suggesting the presence of uterine fibroids. If you’re a woman experiencing fibroid-related symptoms, you can readily access numerous treatment options, and it’s your best...
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D. 464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich 509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D. 200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Karen L. Patrusky MD 401a S Van Brunt St Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Bradley Trivax MD 200 Old Country Rd Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Linda Sung M.D. 200 Old Country Rd Mineola NY 11501