Delorece Girard is an acupuncturist practicing in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Girard evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Girard treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Delorece Larie Girard DOM, AP.'s Practice location
Grand Junction, CO 81501 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Delorece Larie Girard DOM, AP. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Delorece Larie Girard DOM, AP.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Dr. Thomas Foote DC 2472 Patterson Rd Grand Junction CO 81505
- Ms. Audrey Maria Barrett AUDREY BARRETT, LAC 2470 F Rd Grand Junction CO 81505
- Ms. Jodie Kim Mactavish 3096 I-70 BUSINESS LOOP GRAND JUNCTION CO 81504
- Dr. Kay Lee Patterson-ashby BMD, NAMD 3096 I-70 BUSINESS LOOP GRAND JUNCTION CO 81504
- Nancy Cohn Morgan L.AC. 2232 N 7th Street Grand Junction CO 81501
- Mary Coleen Fleming M AC, L AC 2373 G RD STE 220 GRAND JUNCTION CO 81505