Dr. Michael Paranka is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Paranka cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Pediatrics
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Program
Dr. Michael S Paranka MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80218Get Direction
Dr. Michael S Paranka MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Vertigo?
Because vertigo has various causes, treatment depends on the actual cause of the condition. As a result, some causes of vertigo can be completely cured, while there are others the affected individual can only manage.However, you shouldn’t just rush to the hospital after experiencing vertigo, other...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Jason Gien MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Timothy A. Royal MD2601 E Roosevelt St Phoenix AZ 85008
- Dr. Erica Wymore MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Adam Rosenberg MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Joe Virden Toney M.D.1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Susan Niermeyer MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045