Dr. Rita Hamad is a family practitioner practicing in Martinez, CA. Dr. Hamad specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hamad possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- JOURL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY AND COMMUNITY HEALTHMicrocredit participation and nutrition outcomes among women in Peru2012
- BMC PUBLIC HEALTHHealth education for microcredit clients in Peru: a randomized controlled trial.2011
- BMC PUBLIC HEALTHSmall individual loans and mental health: a randomized controlled trial among South African adults2008
- JOURL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY AND COMMUNITY HEALTHSocial and economic correlates of depressive symptoms and perceived stress in South African adults2008
Dr. Rita Hamad M.D.'s Practice location
Martinez, CA 94553 Get Direction
PALO ALTO, CA 94304 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rita Hamad M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rita Hamad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
Nearby Family Practitioners
- Dr. Cheryl Bryant Bruce M.D. 2 Upper Ragsdale Dr Monterey CA 93940
- Miles Graber 1768 Sonoma Ave Berkeley CA 94707
- Dr. Inocencio D. Candelaria M.D. 2305 Camino Ramon San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Don Weinreich MD 3000 Colby St Berkeley CA 94705
- Christine Simon Other 500 San Pablo Ave Albany CA 94706
- Dr. Viktor Novikov M.D. 319 Diablo Rd Danville CA 94526