Dr. Jessica Clark is a pediatric dentist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Clark specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Clark takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Education and Training
Virginia Tech BS Human Nutrition, Food & Exercise, Minor Chemist 2006
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry D.D.S. 2010
- Top Pediatric Dentist 20172017Coastal Virginia Magazine
- Emergency Care
- Infant Oral Health Care
- Pediatric Oral Health Care
- Restorative Dentistry
- Sedation / Hospital Dentistry
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberVirginia Dental Association
- Professional MemberTidewater Dental Association
- Professional MemberSoutheastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Medical University of South CarolinaPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Jessica Michelle Clark D.D.S.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425 Get Direction
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23464 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jessica Michelle Clark D.D.S. | Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jessica Michelle Clark D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
Nearby Dentist (Pediatric)s
- Dr. James C Beall DDS 7465 Northside Dr North Charleston SC 29420
- Brent R. Humphrey D.M.D. 103c Springhall Dr Goose Creek SC 29445
- Harry S Hutchins DDS 171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Wayne L King DMD 7465 Northside Dr North Charleston SC 29420
- Dr. Samuel Ross Penland D.M.D. 30 Bee St Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Robert T Brockhouse D.D.S. 9919 Dorchester Rd Summerville SC 29485