Dr. Melissa Rayhill practices Neuropathology in Boston, MA. Dr. Rayhill studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Melissa Lynn Rayhill M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118 Get Direction
WILLIAMSVILLE, NY 14221 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Melissa Lynn Rayhill M.D. | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Melissa Lynn Rayhill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rayhill
- Multiple Sclerosis: How it Feels to Live with a Progressive Disease
When spring kicks in, you might be hyper-aware now of everything you've done, good and bad, since last year at this time. Maybe you're mulling over what you haven't achieved, or the weight you didn't lose that you promised as a New Years's resolution. Instead of being happy, you are sad with a...
- What Specialists Treat Restless Legs Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) triggers an overwhelming desire to move the legs and manifests an irritating sensation on the legs as well. The sensation might also affect your face, arms, and chest. Restless legs syndrome is a serious, but curable condition. The feeling can be experienced as:...
- Jerry Lewis Remembered for his Role in Muscular Dystrophy Fundraising
Comedian and entertainer, Jerry Lewis, died Sunday, August 20, 2017 at age 91. And one of the things he will be most remembered for is his work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. While more than $2.5 billion were raised from 1966 to 2010 through the annual telethons that Lewis hosted, some of...
- Everest to End Duchenne: A Journey Against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Latest research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (usually abbreviated as DMD) have been actively pursuing different, exciting strategies and methods. Some of the most renowned ones that have been tested on humans in clinical trials recently are: gene repair, gene therapy and exon skipping. This...
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- Study Shows that Drawing a Spiral May Reveal Signs of Parkinson's
Australian researchers combined different measurements using drawing speed and pressure applied to a pen to diagnose volunteers’ Parkinson’s disease severity.In light of measures taken against current healthcare policy in the U.S. and the absence of a viable proposal that defends the rights of...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD 333 Longwood Avenue Boston MA 02115
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D. 42 Washington St Wellesley Hills MA 2481
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD Lake Charles Louisiana 67214
- Dr. Linda Buchwald MD 82 Blueberry Ln Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Diana Apetauerova MD 41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01803
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD 65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481